“Suffering doesn’t have to be a given or permanent; we can heal and we can grow.“
Hello and welcome. My name is Milan and I am a Reiki Grand Master teacher, sound therapy practitioner, and energy healer. I created Fly & Flourishing to support people being the highest and flyest version of themselves and flourishing. No frontin or pretending on social media and in the streets, but really being it in our mind, body, and spirit whether the lights and camera are on or off.
I have always been drawn to encouraging and empowering people to be and live in their best. I love seeing people be and do well so, for me, intentionally moving into the light working space felt natural and a part of my life’s mission and purpose. Suffering doesn’t have to be a given or permanent; we can heal and we can grow.
Reiki and energy healing has helped me with stress relief, anxiety and depression, healing from mental and physical pain, gaining more clarity and focus, replacing mindsets that weren’t serving me with ones that affirm and support me, helping heal health issues and realizing deeper and fuller meaning in my life. I was compelled to share this with people who wanted to really live and move into the driver’s seat of their lives and well being.
I am attuned to various Reiki systems that I offer services for and also teach to others. My Reiki attunement roster includes: Usui Ryoho Reiki, Karuna Ki Reiki, Rainbow Reiki, Kemetic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Green Tara Seichim and Quantum Reiki.
Outside of light work, I enjoy being active, cooking, traveling, reading, live music performances, art, dancing, sipping a good cup of tea or spending time with loved ones and friends.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I LOVE music. My palette is very diverse and spans across genres, cultures, regions, and time periods. On any given day, I can be listening to big-band music, funk, hip-hop, classical, bossa nova, jazz, kompa, etc.
- My Myers-Briggs personality is INFJ
- Selena is one of my favorite singers of all time
- My favorite color is purple
- I had a business previous to this one as a professional, freelance makeup artist for 10 years
- When I was a kid, I wanted to either be a marine biologist or work for NASA. I thought it would be cool to work with animals like dolphins (one of my faves) and I loved the stars and read tons of books about outer space.
- I have an aversion to pigeons. May be time to get to root of that one and heal it? Hmmm…